twitter
rss

*** New release in Jul 11 ***


WOW Price: $10 per book
WOW! 30% Cheaper than retail price of $14!



(1) Big Skills for Little Hands - I Know My Alphabet!

Big Skills for Little Hands – I Know My Alphabet! helps young children build skills like letter recognition, writing, and reading while cutting, pasting, folding, drawing, tracing, and coloring the ABCs. Includes a write-and-wipe page for additional practice!

After completing this book, young learners will be proud to say "I Know My Alphabet!"



(2) Big Skills for Little Hands - I Know My Numbers!

Big Skills for Little Hands – I Know My Numbers! includes creative hands-on activities for each number 0-25, which emphasize counting, identifying quantities, and writing skills. Young learners will practice following directions, using pencils and scissors, pasting, and improving hand-eye coordination while learning their 123s. Includes a write-and-wipe page for additional practice!

After completing this book, young learners will be proud to say "I Know My Numbers!"



(3) Big Skills for Little Hands - I Know My Colors & Shapes!

Big Skills for Little Hands – I Know My Colors & Shapes! helps young children to recognize colors and shapes while building fine motor skills, pasting, using pencils, and using scissors to cut shapes, lines, and curves. Includes a write-and-wipe page for additional practice!

After completing this book, young learners will be proud to say "I Know My Colors & Shapes!"



Format: Paperback
Pages: 80
Size: 265mm x 207mm
Age: 2+