twitter
rss

WOW Clearance Price: $6 per book!
Titles left: (Hurry, while stocks last!)
(8) That’s Not My Truck
(12) That’s Not My Monkey

(19) That’s Not My Robot
(20) That’s Not My Pirate

WOW Price: $14 only per book (Retail Price Up to $20)



Usborne That’s Not My Series is a collection of delightful touchy-feely book with simple, repetitive text and bright, colourful illustrations with carefully chosen textures to touch and feel on every page. Babies and toddlers will love touching and feeling the shiny, spotty, fluffy and silky surfaces. Helps babies and toddlers develop language and sensory skills, and appeals to their imagination as they explore the different materials.

(1) That’s Not My Baby (Girl)
(2) That’s Not My Baby (Boy)
(3) That’s Not My Fairy
(4) That’s Not My Princess
(5) That’s Not My Dolly
(6) That’s Not My Car
(7) That’s Not My Train
(8) That’s Not My Truck
(9) That’s Not My Dinosaur
(10) That’s Not My Lion
(11) That’s Not My Bear
(12) That’s Not My Monkey
(13) That’s Not My Bunny
(14) That’s Not My Kitten
(15) That’s Not My Frog
(16) That’s Not My Teddy
(17) That’s Not My Penguin
(18) That’s Not My Puppy
(19) That’s Not My Robot
(20) That’s Not My Pirate
(21) That's Not My Polar Bear
(22) That's Not My Elephant
(23) That's Not My Pony
(24) That's Not My Donkey
(25) That's Not My Tiger
(26) That's Not My Dragon
(27) That's Not My Monster
(28) That's Not My Mermaid
(29) That's Not My Plane
(30) That's Not My Tractor
(31) That's Not My Hamster (New release in 2012)
(32) That's Not My Panda (New release in 2012)







Format: Board Book
Pages: 10
Size:160 mm x160 mm
Age: 0+